018X025 LOWER BIO-KINETIX THERMAL NITANIUM PROFORM WITH DIMPLE (10)
Product code: [100-867DM]
All product prices are shown in Australian Dollars
The Dimple reduces wire rotation and "Slide-Out" from buccal tubes which in turn eliminates the need for distal wire bends. Excellent wire for initial leveling and aligning. Reacts to the heat in a patient's mouth and exerts a light, continuous force as it returns to its original shape.The Advanced thermal properties display a narrower transformation band from martensite to austenite which gives the archwire a "crisper" response as they move between their "soft" state to "stiff" state.
Pack of 10.
- Excellent shape integrity and shape memory for a heat-activated archwire
- Temperature Transition Range (TTR)=80-90 degrees F (26.7-32.2 Celsius)
- Optimum and consistent performance
- Easy ligation at room temperature
- Outstanding resiliency
- Offers slightly lower forces than the Bio-Kinetix Plus
- Ideal for use during cases that have significant crowding
- Very responsive to chilling which allows patient to ease discomfort with cold temperature items
- Low force provides greater patient comfort, and helps control torque early in treatme
Pack of 10.