Notification of Return:
1. NAOL must first be notified by the customer of the intended return, specifying goods, quantities and the reason for the intended return.
2. Prior to returning goods, approval must be obtained from NAOL by phoning 1300 673 379 or NZ 08001 83384.
Condition of Return:
3. All goods must be returned within 30 days of the date of invoice. No returns will be accepted after that time.
4. Goods must be returned by the original account holder.
5. All goods must be in new and resaleable condition, of current design and in original packaging.
6. Goods or packaging that has been damaged in transit back to NAOL will not be accepted for credit, exchange or refund.
7. A copy of the sales invoice and written reason for the return must accompany the goods.
8. NAOL inspection, evaluation and physical count of the returned goods are final.
Specific Product Conditions:
9. Custom products such as molar and bicuspid bands, welded or blank, brackets, Carriere Motion and refridgerated products cannot be returned for exchange or credit at any time.
10. Special Order items can not be returned.
11. PLEASE SEND ALL RETURNS TO: PO BOX 478 SYLVANIA SOUTHGATE NSW 2229 AUSTRALIA
UNIT 32, 3 BOX ROAD TAREN POINT NSW 2229 AUSTRALIA