Notification of Return
- NAOL & MASEL must first be notified by the customer of the intended return, specifying goods, quantities and the reason for the intended return.
- Any return that is not due to administrative error will not be accepted without written notice via email detailing the reason for the return firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All returns must be approved and receive a “Return Authorisation Number” by NAOL & MASEL in advanced of the return. This number will not be issued until the customer has provided complete information regarding the return.
- Any items returned to NAOL & MASEL without a “Return Authorisation Number” will not be considered authorised and will not be accepted.
Conditions of Return
- All goods must be returned within 30 days of the date of invoice. No returns will be accepted after that time.
- A 25% restocking fee may apply.
- Goods must be returned by the original account holder.
- All goods must be in new and resalable condition, of current design and in original packaging.
- Sales Representatives are not authorised to approve, pick-up or return goods.
- Where there has been an administrative error, NAOL & MASEL will send the customer an ‘Express Post Satchel or TNT Satchel’ which is to be used in returning the goods. Otherwise, the customer will be liable for any freight charges incurred in returning the goods.
- A copy of the sales invoice and written reason for the return must accompany the goods and the Return Authorisation Number must be clearly marked on the outside of the parcel.
- NAOL & MASEL inspection, evaluation and physical count of the returned goods are final.
Specific Product Conditions
- Custom products such as molar and bicuspid bands, welded or blank, single brackets and refrigerated products cannot be returned for exchange or credit at any time.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.